TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What we have here, is a failure to communicate

The title statement pretty much sums up almost every problem I encounter. It doesn't matter if it is personal, professional, whatever.

I basically communicate for a living. I am sort of like the guy from the movie Office Space who takes the specs and gives them to the programmers. "I'm a people person. I deal with the customers so the engineers don't have to. Don't you get that? What the hell is wrong with you people!"...if you didn't see the movie you are missing out.

I generally have three communication profiles. Emotinally detached, Sarcastic, and Self-Righteous. It would assist me a lot if you would please select one of the above for all interactions. It is quite tiring to have to manuver through all three in a conversation to see which one you will respond to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home