TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bouncy Seat

I have had a pretty stressful last few weeks at work. I have been thinking that I need a consistant way to blow off some steam before interacting with anyone I care about.

As I sit here watching my four month old I realize the perfect thing. An adult size bouncy seat.

Something I could crawl up in, strap myself in and just throw my arms and legs around every which way. I don't need a fancy one with a built in vibrating massager. I don't need things hanging from an overhead bar, like a steak, or remote control. All I need is something to thrash around in and possibly even drop off into a short little nap in from time to time.

It might be too big for household use, so I may have to engineer some and rent them out of a retail store front somewhere. There might be big money in this.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home