TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Good Morning!

This morning I was walking into the office and noticed as I came in the doors that a different security guard was there than usual.

"Oh no, does he know the routine?" I thought as I came in slowly, watching him as he looked at his computer screen. What an uncomfortable feeling if the routine is to be broken...what would I do?

He paused the appropriate amount of time while looking at his screen, looked up just as I was walking past. I turned his way and we both did the synchronous "Good Morning!" with a nod.

"Yes!!" The world is in order. Thank goodness, I'm of to a good start. He immediately went back to looking at his computer screen waiting for the next passer-by. "Nice job, new-guy, you have been taught well."

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home