TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Favorite Quotes

Here are a few of my favorite quotes (non-scriptural ones). I am attributing to the people I heard say them, not sure if they really are the originators or not, but they didn't attribute them to anyone when they said it.

Pain is temporary, Victory is forever - Lou Holtz

Hope is not a Strategy - (I'll withhold this name because its a personal aquaintance)

Pain is the pre-cursor to change - Mel Gibson (odd isn't it)

Christianity is a person, not a program - Charles Hodge

Christianity isn't a democracy, its a theocracy - Ralph Gilmore

I have lots more, but I store them as ammunition for political or religious discussions, so I don't want to waste that ammo here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home