TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Wow

I saw God yesterday.

Yesterday I spent a few moments doing one of the things I have liked doing most of my life. sitting under a tree while laying on the ground and looking up at the sky.

This has to be done in the morning or evening to keep the sun out of your eyes. A squint can ruin the effect.

I saw God in the tree that was rising over my head. I saw God in the green leaves of the oak tree. God was beyond the tree and in the infinite sky. God was in the ground beneath my back.

I saw God becaue he is all around me every day. I just took a minute to look.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger juanitagf said…

    It is good to remember to look!

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Agent X said…

    When God created the world, He also created an image bearer. The one bearing His image is the one the oak tree, the sky, and the grass look to in order to see God.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home