TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

No Pain, No Gain

Yesterday I did something I had been meaning to do for a long time. I finally joined the company health club.

The last few years I have really let my self get out of shape. Mostly because I now have the metabolism of a retarded snail.

I've done diets here and there, and tried to become more active, but of course that didn't work. The most excercize I've been getting lately is attempting the 20 channel flip in 10 seconds with the remote.

Yesterday I got my butt kicked by a trainer. I ache from head to toe. I was told the first session would be measurements and setting the baseline, but it wasn't. We got right into it.

As I tried to gather enough strength to pull my boots back on in the locker room, I was thinking "I'm paying for this?"

This morning I bent down to pick up my 9 month old and realized I am still paying for it. Can a baby really weigh that much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home