TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Resolution?

Now that the year is over 1/2 over, I wonder how many are still up to date on their daily bible readings that usually make the rounds in January as a new year's resolution.

I have to admit I haven't been a daily reader myself; however I have been able to stay caught up at least on a weekly basis to stay on goal for the bible in a year. This is by far the best I have ever done. Of course I'm in the middle of Isaiah which will slow my pace quite a bit.

Recently I heard a minister say the bible is probably the least read best seller of all time. Quite an ironic phrase, not to mention sad.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    Unfortunately, I totally believe that to be true about the bible being the least read best-seller! I would venture to say that aside from seminary students and ministers, no one has even read the entire Bible, and even some of them probably haven't. I didn't make any resolution to read thru, but I have made a recent commitment to study. Please pray for the Holy Spirit's help in learning God's Word.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home