TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Movie Quotes

here are a few of my favorite movei lines of all time. These are in no particular order, but just as they come to mind.

"Son, you got a panty on your head" - Raising Arizona

"What in the Wide World of Sports is going on here?" - Blazing Saddles

Bob: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
Peter: I wouldn't say I've been 'missing' it Bob. - Office Space

"What we've got here is failure to communicate." - Cool Hand Luke

"All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his damn house down." - Unforgiven

"It's payday, boys. Come and get it!" - Rooster Cogburn

"We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented" - Truman Show

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger bigwhitehat said…

    "I just know how to marry them. No one knows how to live with them." The gods must be Crazy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home