TechSun

Thoughts, ramblings, peeves, and guilty pleasures. ΕΙΣ ΓΑΡ ΘΕΟΣ ΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΣΙΤΗΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΩΝ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ (1 Timothy 2:5)

Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm so glad I'm not flying

I'm glad I'm not flying today. Not because of the new security rules, but because I know I would wind up either having a stroke, or killing someone in line.

For over 24 hours now there has been around the clock coverage and countless stories about the items you can no longer carry on planes. Never the less, lines are backed up because people are still trying to bring their lotion, lipstick, or coffee through the security checks.

Even without the non-stop news stories about it, DFW Airport has people walking up and down the security lines with sandwich-board signs telling everyone that all liquids and gels must either be checked or thrown out.

I'm usually behind the person who is on their first flight in 10 years anyway, who doesn't understand the process.

Do these people not see the news or any media at all? Do they just ignore the signs and verbal instructions given to them while they are in line?

I'm getting all frustrated by it and I'm not even impacted yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home